Thursday, March 4, 2010

my sweet little braky bear

it seems like the past month has been living in hell...so many things have gone wrong with my dad and it changes everything for everyone. thankfully through this all i have had bryan and braxtyn...ahhh...love them! bryan has been very supportive of me and my mood swings...braxtyn has been somewhat less supportive...but that little nugget has her own way of being supportive.
bryan has been gone every other week the past 6 weeks which has added more stress for me. even though i would much prefer him here...things have been going okay for braxtyn and me. she has her moments when i want to leave her on the curb while driving home. you know...when she is screaming at me to tie her shoe while i am driving, or the sun is in her eyes, or the music she wants to listen to isnt available, or when she wants her pacificer....despite all the bad moments she is such an angel :)
i always sing hush little baby, twinkle twinkle little star and abc's to her each night. last night when i was at my worst after a day from hell...she ran to get in bed and here is our conversation...
me: wait i want to hold you
brax: you want to hold me?
i gave her a big hug...you know the kind...where you hold on and never want it to end...she pats my back and sits up to give me a kiss and we say i love you
she was over the mushiness rather quickly and told me she wanted to lay in bed
so our routine continues...i sing hush little baby, twinkle twinkle little star and abc's just like i do every night
i lean in to give her a kiss and i whisper..i love you braky bear
brax, also whispering: i love you mommy
me: night, night baby...see you in the morning
brax: night night mommy
she makes everything worthwhile:)

1 comment:

  1. THEY DO MAKE EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE... I KNOW... THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE TWO!...JUST SAYIN'

    ReplyDelete