Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome summer!

With summer now here, I will surely have some extra time on my hands...so I thought...let's blog! I love keeping up with my friends through their blogs so I thought I would share our little journeys. So far this summer we have gone to the river with my parents and sister.







We all enjoyed relaxing in the Frio River and soaking up some sun. Braxtyn started off a little iffy about the water, but soon figured it all out and had a blast. She spent her time on the river throwing rocks and collecting a few in her bubble bottle. And of course, there was all that time hanging around camp. She absolutely loves having tea parties with her Minnie and babies. She quickly caught onto the camping life.





1 comment:

  1. SO glad you started a blog!!! I can't believe how big Braxtyn is getting. How is your summer?

    ReplyDelete