Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mommy & Braxtyn out and about

Since Bryan is out of town, Braxtyn and I have had lots of time together. We decided it was best to hit the town for some fun! :) Tuesday we went to the Science Spectrum. Braxtyn had a blast! I never thought I would close Science Spectrum down...3 hours non-stop!




Wednesday we met up with my friend, Kristie and Braxtyn's friend, Carson at Jump N Jungle. Carson was a pro! He ran all over the place non-stop! Braxtyn on the other hand...not so pleasant :( She did however have a blast on the slide...keep in mind I had to carry her up there...whew, I was exhausted! We both took a nap today.


She wouldn't even take a picture with Carson.

And imagine this...the little nugget was very excited to sit on the sidelines and eat!

1 comment:

  1. We went to the science spectrum a couple of weeks ago and Jason and Gage were the same way! We were there FOREVER!! Braxtyn has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete